Our Hell/Turtle Farm tour gives you all the highlights of the western side of the island and includes five stops:
- The Governor's House on Seven Mile Beach for a photo op
- Seven Mile Beach itself for another photo op
- The Old Homestead (an original Cayman-style cottage and grounds) for a photo op
- The area called 'Hell' that has gift shops and a post office alongside the strange and craggy limestone formation that gave the area its name
- The Cayman Turtle Farm, where you will receive a guided tour including the touch tanks with turtles from yearlings to the300-pound plus breeding stock, emphasizing the cultural and economic importance of sea turtles to the Caymanian way of life.
The tour costs US$39/person for ages 12 and over, US$35/person for ages 3 - 11 (children under age 3 go free) and lasts approximately one hour and 45 minutes. It can be combined with a stingray/snorkel tour if that works with your schedule.